Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Introduction

Hi all,


I am the very same blogger from Local Standpoint over at Wordpress.


I started this post as I felt that my blog posts over at Local Standpoint was getting too narrowly focused on Android related stuffs which sort of veered away from the original goal of Local Standpoint.

Hence, I'm starting this new blog where I will concentrate solely on Android related news and reviews.
Local Standpoint will still be up and available as I've had some very well received posts over there and I do not intend to move the old posts over. I probably will continue posting on that blog but it will be mostly non-Android related stuff. You can still contact me via that blog comments or through my Facebook and Skype accounts.

This blog will start with my coverage on the Galaxy Ace ROM review which I'm currently doing. I hope to keep all my readers satisfied and I'm sorry if I inconvenienced anyone by moving my posts over to this new blog.

Thanks for reading!

Yours sincerely,
eric10234

No comments:

Post a Comment